Prevent against the development of acne by preventing the generation of dihydrotestosterone and bacterium lipase from Propionibacterium acnes. Nevertheless, kiwi seeds oil is rich in α-linolenic acid, an omega-3 essential fatty acids and natural amount of tocotrienols, a potent antioxidant.
- Prevent against development of acne
- Skin pH balancing
- Anti under eye darkness
- Anti wrinkle
i) Inhibits 5-reductase to convert testosterone into DHT which stimulate sebaceous gland enlargement and sebum hypersecretion.
ii) Prevent P.acnes to release lipase that dissolve the triglyceride and flow as free fatty acid in the skin. Subsequently, activate skin inflammatory factors.
Bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple which often used by itself as a supplement to natural digestion aids, inflammatory remedies and boost general health.
- Improve certain inflammatory skin condition, such as acne, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Reduces itchiness, redness & rashes
- Promote healing of wound and scar tissue
- Boost up immune system
- Natural digestion Aids
- Keep blood thin and prevent it from clotting
- Anti viral and anti bacterial
Contain : Polyphenols, Vitamins C and B5, potassium and other nutrients.
- Prevent acne by correcting digestive problems
- Support immunity
- Promote healthy blood circulation
- Lipid & cholesterol control
- Reduces sun damage such as photo-aging
- Promote collagen and elastin production
- Improve tissue repair and wound & scars healing
- Reduces risk of heart disease
Contain : Vitamin C, A, B1, B2, & B3, carotenoids and bioflavonoids
- High content of Vitamin C that helps to cure acne
- Prevent against premature aging and photo-aging
- Protect against chemical stressor (pollutants, cigarette smoke, etc)
- Maintain healthy skin & connective tissue
- Boost up immunity
- Helps in scar lightening
- Skin brightening
- Reduces blood sugar level
Contain – Betaine, Vitamin A, B and C, iron, and copper
- Blood purifying
- Eliminate harmful toxin that contribute to acne
- Boost up immunity
- Anti inflammatory and antioxidant
High amount of antioxidants vitamin E and C are studied to prevent free radicals from damaging and slow down the physical ageing process of the skin.
Contain enzymes and the antioxidant vitamins A and C. It is highly beneficial for the skin as it contains alpha-hydroxy acids that help slow down the ageing of skin. In addition, it has a proteolytic enzyme bromelain with anti-inflammatory properties. Pineapple helps in preventing and reducing age spots and wrinkles. Plus, it makes the skin firm by increasing collagen production.
Powerful source of antioxidants, including polyphenols, flavonoids, vitamin C and potassium. Apples provide small amount of skin-friendly vitamin A, which is important in skin development into mature and functional skin tissue.